Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

Exercise 21
Conditional Sentences (Page 97-98)

1. Understood
2. Would not have been
3. Will give
4. Would have told
5. Would have been
6. Had
7. Stopped
8. Needs
9. Would have found
10. Enjoyed
11. Paint
12. Were
13. Writes
14. Had permitted
15. Will spend
16. Will accept
17. Buys
18. Had decided
19. Would have written
20. Will leak
21. Studied
22. Hears
23. See
24. Gets
25. Turn
26. Were
27. Would have called
28. Would have talked
29. Explained
30. Spoke

Exercise 22
Used To (Page 99)

1. Eating
2. Eating
3. Swimming
4. Liking
5. Speaking
6. Studying
7. Dancing
8. Sleeping
9. Eating
10. Eating

Exercise 23
Would Rather (Page 101-102)

1. Stay
2. Stayed
3. Work
4. Studied
5. Not study
6. Have
7. Stood
8. Not cook
9. Had not arrived
10. Have slept

Exercise 24
Must/Should + Perfective (Page105)

1. Should have had
2. Must have been
3. Must have damaged
4. Should not have packed
5. Must have studied
6. Should have studied
7. Must have been
8. Should have deposit
9. Must have forgotten
10. Must not have been studied

Exercise 25
Modals + Perfective (Page 105-106)

1. I would
2. Would have gone
3. May have had
4. Should have done
5. Must have forgotten
6. May have slept
7. Might have had
8. Could have lost
9. Shouldn't have driven
10. May have run

Exercise 26
Adjectives and Adverbs (Page 107-108)

1. Well
2. Intense
3. Brightly
4. Fluent
5. Fluently
6. Smooth
7. Accurately
8. Bitter
9. Soon
10. Fast

Exercise 27
Linking (Copulative) Verbs (Page 109)

1. Terrible
2. Well
3. Good
4. Calm
5. Sick
6. Quickly
7. Diligently
8. Vehemently
9. Relaxed
10. Noisy

Exercise 28
Comparisons (Page 114)

1. As soon
2. More important
3. As well
4. More expensive
5. As hot
6. More talented
7. More colorful
8. Happier
9. Worst
10. Faster

Exercise 29
Comparisons (Page 114)

1. Than
2. Than
3. From
4. Than
5. As
6. Than
7. As
8. Than
9. Than
10. From

Exercise 30
Comparisons (Page 117-118)

1. Best
2. Happier
3. Faster
4. Creamiest
5. More colorful
6. Better
7. Good
8. More awkwardly
9. Least
10. Prettiest
11. The best
12. From
13. Less impressive
14. The sicker
15. When
16. Twice as much as
17. Little
18. Much
19. Farther
20. More famous


Decriptive Text
My Family

My family has five members and those are I, my brothers, my mother and my father. My father is 50 years old, his name is Herman. In spite of his age he is still black-haired with several grey hairs. He is a little bit taller than me. He has black eyes. He is a very hard-working person. He works in a foreign company and his job is required him to be outside of the country for months.

My mother is 46 years old, she is 4 years younger than my father. My mother's name is Yeyen. Her hair is black and doesn't have grey hair yet. She is a little bit taller than me too. She has black eyes. She is very good looking and always well-dressed. Her cooking and her meals are always very tasty. She is very hard-working person, because she has to take care of me and my brothers alone when my father is working outside of the country for months.

My first brother is 19 years old, his name is Rensha. He is now in his first year of college and his majoring is communication. His hair is black. He has black eyes. He is taller than all of my family members. He is very atheletic because his hobby is playing basketball. He won the basketball championship several times.

My younger brother is 13 years old, his name is Rizqy. He is now in his first year of junior high school. He got the highest score when he enetered the junior high school. His hair is black. He has black eyes. He is almost as tall as my first brother. He has a thin body. His hobby is playing bicycle with his friends.

All of my family members except me can speak Sundanese very well, because we were born in Sundanese family. But I can't speak Sundanese well because I rarely use Sundanese to speak everyday.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENGEMBANGAN ORGANISASI DENGAN ICT

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 (Pertemuan 4)

PENYEBAB UMUM DALAM KEGAGALAN SISTEM INFORMASI YANG TERDIRI DALAM E-GOVERNMENT